Homopolymer Acrylic felt Filter Bag is widely adapted in low temperature,critical chemical corrosion condition and wet environment.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
1. Chemicals Processing: Dryers in the pigment, plastic, and catalyst industries.
2. Minerals Processing: Dryers and finish mills in the cement industry.
3. Metals Processing: Process collectors in the lead, primary base metal, and foundry industries.
1. Packing can be customized, normally we pack by polybag
2. ETD: 10-15 days after receiving your deposit;
3. Payment terms: 30% deposit, balance against copy of documents;
4. Payment can be made by L/C,T/T;
50% Deposit the balance 50% will be against the copy of B/L
30% Deposit the balance 70%will be against the copy of B/L
|Weight:||300 -600g/m2 ±10%|
|Fiber Content:||100% Polyacrylonitrile|
|Felt Construction:||Supported Needlefelt|
|Continuous Operating Temperature:||120°C|
|Scrim||with Acrylic staple yarn|
|Maximum Surge Temperature:||140°C (284°F)|
|Machine Direction:||668 N/5 cm (150 lb/2 in) wide sample|
|Cross-Machine Direction:||757 N/5 cm (170 lb/2 in) wide sample|
|Mullen Burst:||2413 kPa (350 psi)|
1. What you need to do?
You just need to tell us your all your working conditions in through details:
All the next jobs will be done by us:
2. What we offer?
We are passionate about what we do and we do things right. Contact us
Star filter bag is a cost-effective filtration solution that can...
A 220°C maximum service temperature, FMS filter bag is a conventional...
Our FMS Needle Punched Felt has high working temperature and long...
Polypropylene filter bag is the most popular one due to its cheap...
Baghouses (also called pulse jet baghouse, pulsejet dust collectors,...
Homopolymer Acrylic felt Filter Bag...