Homopolymer Acrylic Filter Bag is widely adapted in low temperature,critical chemical corrosion condition and wet environment.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
1. Chemicals Processing: Dryers in the pigment, plastic, and catalyst industries.
2. Minerals Processing: Dryers and finish mills in the cement industry.
3. Metals Processing: Process collectors in the lead, primary base metal, and foundry industries.
1. Packing can be customized, normally we pack by polybag
2. ETD: 10-15 days after receiving your deposit for Homopolymer Acrylic Filter Bag;
3. Payment terms: 30% deposit, balance against copy of documents;
4. Payment can be made by L/C,T/T;
50% Deposit the balance 50% will be against the copy of B/L
30% Deposit the balance 70%will be against the copy of B/L
|Weight:||500 -600g/m2 ±10%|
|Fiber Content:||100% homopolymer acrylic fiber|
|Felt Construction:||Supported Needle punched felt|
|Continuous Operating Temperature:||120°C|
|Scrim||with Acrylic staple yarn|
|Maximum Surge Temperature:||140°C (284°F)|
|Machine Direction:||668 N/5 cm (150 lb/2 in) wide sample|
|Cross-Machine Direction:||757 N/5 cm (170 lb/2 in) wide sample|
|Mullen Burst:||2413 kPa (350 psi)|
1. What you need to do?
You just need to tell us your all your working conditions in through details:
All the next jobs will be done by us:
2. What we offer?
We are passionate about what we do and we do things right. Contact us for Homopolymer Acrylic Filter Bag!
Pleated filter bag is a cost-effective filtration solution that can...
Star filter bag is a cost-effective filtration solution that can...
A 220°C maximum service temperature, FMS filter bag is a conventional...
Our FMS Needle Punched Felt has high working temperature and long...
Polypropylene(PP) Filter Bag is the most popular one due to its cheap...
Homopolymer Acrylic Filter Bag is...