Homopolymer Acrylic Filter Bag is widely adapted in low temperature,critical chemical corrosion condition and wet environment.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
1. Chemicals Processing: Dryers in the pigment, plastic, and catalyst industries.
2. Minerals Processing: Dryers and finish mills in the cement industry.
3. Metals Processing: Process collectors in the lead, primary base metal, and foundry industries.
1. Packing can be customized, normally we pack by polybag
2. ETD: 10-15 days after receiving your deposit for Homopolymer Acrylic Filter Bag;
3. Payment terms: 30% deposit, balance against copy of documents;
4. Payment can be made by L/C,T/T;
50% Deposit the balance 50% will be against the copy of B/L
30% Deposit the balance 70%will be against the copy of B/L
|Weight:||500 -600g/m2 ±10%|
|Fiber Content:||100% homopolymer acrylic fiber|
|Felt Construction:||Supported Needle punched felt|
|Continuous Operating Temperature:||120°C|
|Scrim||with Acrylic staple yarn|
|Maximum Surge Temperature:||140°C (284°F)|
|Machine Direction:||668 N/5 cm (150 lb/2 in) wide sample|
|Cross-Machine Direction:||757 N/5 cm (170 lb/2 in) wide sample|
|Mullen Burst:||2413 kPa (350 psi)|
1. What you need to do?
You just need to tell us your all your working conditions in through details:
All the next jobs will be done by us:
2. What we offer?
We are passionate about what we do and we do things right. Contact us for Homopolymer Acrylic Filter Bag!
Glass fiber filter bag is widely used in steel & metallurgy &...
Fiberglass filter bag is widely used in steel & metallurgy &...
We are one of the few manufacturers in China that can produce woven PTFE...
Boing P84 Polyimide needle punched felts is produced by fine quality P84...
Pleated filter bag is a cost-effective filtration solution that can...
Homopolymer Acrylic Filter Bag is...