Dust Baghouse Collector (also called pulse jet baghouse, pulsejet dust collectors, etc...) are self contained, fully automated where needed. We also supply and install ducting, access platforms, ventilation and instrumentation. Baghouses are engineered for dusts of 3 microns and larger
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
We offer a full range of dust collector designs and media choices to solve the toughest pollution control problems involving high temperatures, pressures and corrosives. Capacities to 200,000+ CFM.
Rugged construction is standard.
All-welded fabrication for operation to ±20" WG (rectangular models); 11 gauge, 12 vertical wire cages are standard. Top and side bag models are available.
Dust Baghouse Collector are engineered for dusts of 3 microns and larger, in the following applications:
4. We can provide customers with free English foundation drawing, installation drawings, manuals, maintenance manuals and parts drawings.
Technique parameter for Dust Baghouse Collector
Treatment wind capacity (m3/h)
Filtering area (square meters)
Filter bag quantity (pcs)
Filtration velocity (m/min)
less than 1500
Entrance dust content (g/N m3 )
less than 1000
Exit emission concentration (mg/ N m3 )
less than 50 (filter bags made in China);less than 30(filter bags made in foreign countries)
Negative pressure sustained by dust collector (Pa)
Dust cleaning pressure
0.2-0.6 ( diameter 3 inch Flood Pulse Valve used)
Gas consumption (m3/min)
Power consumption (KW)
Equipment weight (T)
Air volume m3/h
Feature for Dust Baghouse Collector
1. It has modern design, it uses lower gas inlet structure, the rough high temperature granules directly drop to the dust hopper and effectively protects the filter bag.
2. It uses long filter bags and it has smaller floor area in case of equal processing capacity, therefore it is more convenient for reconstruction of old factories.
3. It uses separate chamber offfline dust clearingwith high efficiency and few secondary flour dust attachment, in the meantime, it can effectively reduce the equipment energy consumption, the fatigue level of filter bag and pulse valve is correspondingly reduced and the service life of filter bag and vane is prolonged by several times and equipement operation cost is remarkably reduced.
4. The overhaul and bag replacement can be carried out for separate chambersunder the condition that system blower and system run normally.
5. The filter bag inlet used spring tension structure, it is convenient to disassemble & assemble and it has good tightness.
6. The case uses airtightness designand it carries out leak detecting with oil and reduces air leak to the maximum extent.
7. The whole set of equipment is controlled by PLCto realize automatic dust cleaning, dust removal, automatic temperature control and over temperature alarm.
According to your requirements,the most suitable machines will be designed for your workpieces please indicate the following details.
1.what kind of workpiece will you clean ?
2.The workpiece size,length ,width and height of maximum workpiece?
3.How many workpiecs do you want to clean per day ?
Based on this question,the detailed technical proposals will be sent to you for reference.
Pleated filter bag is a cost-effective filtration solution that can...
Star filter bag is a cost-effective filtration solution that can...
A 220°C maximum service temperature, FMS filter bag is a conventional...
Our FMS Needle Punched Felt has high working temperature and long...
Polypropylene(PP) Filter Bag is the most popular one due to its cheap...
Dust Baghouse Collector (also called...