Do you know what to choose and precautions for the dust collector of the white ash kiln?
The dust collector of the white ash kiln is a loyal guardian of environmental protection, due to the difference in the use environment and the treatment of pollution. It is the equipment of the current dust removal industry, which can deal with the waste gas and dust pollution produced by industrial production. Therefore, when purchasing a dust kiln dust collector, the user must judge whether it is consistent with their actual situation from several aspects.
1. Do not just look at the price of the dust collector of the ash kiln, but first look at the quality. Some manufacturers will take advantage of the low cost of the merchants, resulting in the poor quality of the ash kiln dust collector, and the dust removal effect is not worth mentioning!
2. Different industrial fields choose white ash kiln dust collector with different performance.
3. Let the manufacturer design according to the working time.
4. Because the dust collector of the white ash kiln has been used for a long time, the power supply should be 380v. This should also be noted.
5. The size of the processing air volume, because this is a big factor that affects the dust removal effect, the user should be clear when purchasing.
6. According to the ease of use, choose the matching accessories.
During the operation of the dust collector of the white ash kiln, we need to pay attention to the following problems:
1. The white ash kiln dust collector is suitable for the dust removal system with large air volume. Pay attention to the purification device system to avoid the phenomenon of corona blockage and affect the purification efficiency.
2. In the case of fine particle size and density dust, choose to appropriately reduce the wind speed of the power plant to avoid secondary dust and affect the dust removal efficiency.
3. An air flow distribution plate is installed at the entrance of the dust collector of the white ash kiln, and the inflow distribution simulation experiment. The airflow is evenly distributed.
4. In the case of high humidity, heat preservation or heating measures should be taken.
5. The air leakage rate of the dust collector should be less than 2% as much as possible to reduce secondary dust, so that the purification efficiency is not affected.
6. The FMS filter bags installed for the white ask kiln should be of good quality as well. It is better to use PTFE membrane to achieve better filtration efficiency.