What factors will affect the performance of dust collectors in chemical fertilizer/compound fertilizer plants?
The dust collector of chemical fertilizer/compound fertilizer plant consists of suction pipe, exhaust pipe, cylinder block, cone and ash feeder. The dust collector of chemical fertilizer/compound fertilizer plant has simple structure, simple manufacture, installation and maintenance management, low equipment investment and low operating cost. It is widely used to separate solid and liquid particles from airflow or to separate solid particles from liquid. Under normal operating conditions, the centrifugal force on the particles is 5 to 2500 times that of gravity, so the efficiency of the dust collector of the fertilizer/compound fertilizer plant is significantly higher than that of the gravity sedimentation chamber. The reduction of the short-circuit flow rate improves the dust removal efficiency, increases the reduction flow rate of the section, extends the residence time of the dust-laden air in the dust collector, and creates a lot of opportunities for dust separation. It is beneficial to improve the dust removal efficiency of the bag filter in chemical plants.
So what factors will affect the performance of dust collectors in chemical fertilizer/compound fertilizer plants? We summarize the following points for everyone:
1. The length of the outer cylinder and the length of the cone: The length of the outer cylinder has an appropriate value. The cone is longer, the efficiency is improved and the resistance is reduced, and the cone angle is about 20 degrees.
2. Entrance area: The ratio of the area between the exit and the entrance has a suitable range, about 1-1.5, and the efficiency is higher in this range. The increase in the width of the inlet pipe will affect efficiency.
3. Dust concentration: The higher the dust concentration, the higher the efficiency.
4. Inlet wind speed: There is a suitable range, generally 12-25m/s. In this range, the higher the wind speed, the greater the resistance and the higher the dust removal efficiency.
5. Gas temperature: Gas temperature affects viscosity, temperature and resistance are reduced, but efficiency is also reduced.
6. Dust dispersion: The higher the dispersion, the finer the dust and the lower the efficiency.
7. Exit pipe diameter: the smaller the size, the smaller the dust particles can be separated, the higher the dust removal efficiency, the higher the resistance.
8. Dust density: The greater the dust density, the better the efficiency.
9. The dust outlet is airtight: for the reversal air exhaust mode and the suction working mode, strict airtight is required, otherwise the efficiency will be affected.
10. The size of the dust collector: For dust collectors with similar geometry, the smaller the size, the higher the dust removal efficiency, and there is no obvious impact on the resistance.